Electroconductor - Escape (Skiddle Remake) Electroconductor - Escape (Skiddle Remake)

You have potential, dude. But none of that potential can show in programs like FL Mobile or Garageband. You should get a real DAW sometime.

Illenium & Kerli - Sound of Walking Away (Zyzyx Remix) Illenium & Kerli - Sound of Walking Away (Zyzyx Remix)

noice

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

<3!!

Zyzyx - Fire Breathing Zyzyx - Fire Breathing

That's some heavy dnb! Great job!

Quarks Quarks

Wobble bass was a little off (and this is still considered dubstep not techno). Other than that, great job!

Airborne Airborne

I saw your news post, so I'll go ahead and review this.

DUDE!!!!! This is pretty frickin awesome!

Only things I would change:
1. The splashy, riser kind of bass starting around 1:25 sounded a little out of place. I would change the fade in a little
2. Change the percussion to some dubstep sort of percussion. This is not really techno but is great dubstep, so dubstep-like percussion would suit it better. I would also mix in the percussion a little better so it gets heard more during the drop(s).

Side note: The strings were a little loud at the beginning. I just got out of a shower and I have headphones in, and the water was rattling around in my ears! So I would turn those down some.

All critique aside, this was amazing! I think you can consider me a new fan btw ; ).

FyreDrakon responds:

Thanks for the criticsm

Beryllium [Revised] Beryllium [Revised]

You're getting so much better! However, there are some things that I would change:

1: Way too much bass in the buildup. It kinda makes the drop less intense than it should be. This can be fixed by adding a high pass filter in the buildup (not too much of it though) and dropping it back down at the drop.
2: In the drop there is a little background sync-y sound that does not fit in well (in my opinion), or at least it is too loud. I'd mix it down some
3: This is specifically about percussion: a) percussion is not mixed in well. It could be louder. b) Try finding better drum samples (or learn to make your own). Personally, some of the percussive sounds don't sound that great in this song. Try to get percussion samples that fit better for whatever genre you are doing.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Before you think this is a mean or overly-critical review, just know that it is all to help you improve even more (I DID give a 5-star rating btw).

Anyways, I think this is a big step in the right direction music-wise. Great job, and Never Stop Improving™!

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix